How To Make a Spigot Server
1. Download the Spigot.jar file and put it in an empty folder
2. Rename the jar file to "spigot.jar"
3. Make a new text file, and type in:
2GB: java -Xmx2048M -jar spigot.jar -o true
3GB: java -Xmx3072M -jar spigot.jar -o true
4GB: java -Xmx4096M -jar spigot.jar -o true
4. In the text file, press "Save As" and name it to "Run.bat" and press "All Files" under the file name.
5. Run the .bat file
6. The server is going to stop loading, and it will say you have to accept the EULA. To accept the EULA open the eula.txt and change "eula=false" to "eula=true" and save the file.
7. Run the .bat file again. Wait until the server is loaded, it's loaded when it says "Done" in the console
Then You Are Done!
I'm not gonna go into detail on how to port forward, you can google or ask someone.
Type: "stop" in the console to stop the server.
Type "rl" or "reload" in console to reload the server.